HOW THE $5 FACE-OFF FUNDRAISING COMPETITION WORKS:
1. Sign up by sending an email to Nathan James at firstname.lastname@example.org with a few things:
- Your Name
- Your High school
- A mean/competitive face shot of you (“game face”)
- A picture of you representing your school (athletic shots, activities, or just next to your school sign)
**see the example pictures here (http://alotakids.com/walk2013/?page_id=11)
2. You ask all your classmates/alumni to donate to your sponsored walker page and each $5 = 1 point
- They just go to www.walkforthewaiting.org
- Click “donate”, Click “donate to a walker”, then they type in your name
- Select or type in the amount they want to donate.
- Under “Donation settings” they type in your school & school mascot (example: CAC Mustangs)
- Then fill in the billing information.
On April 13th the school with the most money raised will receive a special recognition at the Walk on April 26th.
Remember: This is all about raising awareness and funds for The Call, Project Zero, and Immerse Arkansas. Keep it fun and light. No matter what school wins, the Walk really wins!
Good luck and thanks again for Walking!